Featured Hospital & Clinical Services For Patients
Inpatient Psychiatry Services
The inpatient program is a 36-bed unit with Acute care beds and VIP beds. Services are provided by an interdisciplinary team that provides psychiatric treatment for individuals requiring a safe and therapeutic 24-hour environment. Treatment modalities include primary nursing, group activities, pharmacological treatments and individual therapy
The services we provide include
- Assessment and identification of medical diagnosis and psychosocial stressors which impair the individual's ability to function in the community.
- Identification and initiation of treatment and discharge planning.
- Assessment of initial response to treatment.
- Withdrawal and detoxification protocols for individuals with concurrent diagnosis of substance use and mental illness.
- Provision of care that reflects and incorporates biopsychosocial values and interventions.
- Coordination and facilitation of discharge linkages.
Psychiatric Emergency Services
The emergency crisis service is available 24 hours per day for mental health emergencies.
Centre provides consultancy services through the Out-Patient facilities for a range of complex issues.
Psychotherapy and Counseling Services
Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Behavior Therapy, Supportive Therapy, Alcohol and Drug De-Addiction, Rehabilitation, Hypnotherapy, Stress Management, Crisis Intervention, Family Therapy, Marital Therapy, and Child and Adolescent Therapy.
Community Mental Health liasoning
The programs Sonia maam does with dept of women and child welfare, schools and other activities
Psychiatric Nurses training wing
A special training program for the nurses in the field of psychiatric nursing. The nurses undergo a long training program under the supervision of specialists. The program is designed to give hands on experience of psychiatric care and services.